- Course Accredited by the Guild Training International
- Duration 2 days (9am to 4pm)
- Location 133-135 Morrison Street, Edinburgh
- Next Intake: The last Mon & Tues of each month
- Suitable for Beginners
- Pre requisites Nil
- Payment £615
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
Fully accredited Guild Training International Certificate.
2 days work experience.
Mini Nail Kit worth £140. Giving you a possible profit of £1070!
Our manicure and pedicure course (including gel polish) will teach you the most requested treatment within the beauty industry. This course is open to complete beginners or existing therapists. We will show you how to produce the best care for the hands and feet by learning how to care for the cuticles, file the perfect shape, paint in full colour with our vegan Mia nail polishes, master the art of a perfect french polish and gel polish application.
This course is for you if you want to be confident as a beauty therapist or perhaps learn this skill to be an at home nail technician. This treatment is in high demand all year round and is great for clients of all ages.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Health, safety and hygiene
- Manicure procedure
- Pedicure procedure
- Nail polishing techniques
- Massage of the hands and feet
- Preparation of workstation
- Anatomy and physiology
- Understand contraindications
- Pre and post care
- Gel polish application
- Customer service skills
* please note: During this course you will perform and receive nail treatments. It is essential that all nail extensions and gel polish be removed from your nails prior to starting this course.
Trained to exceptional standards because WE CARE.
Profits from our training courses help train young vulnerable adults referred to us .